• Excellent long term durability.
• Good day & night visibility.
• Environmentally safe including the plastic bag which can be melted with the material.
• 100% solids, non-toxic, solvent free, (zero VOC)
• Exceptional heat stability, colour brilliance.
• High Skid resistance or as required.
• Rapid, drying time, roads are opened for traffic within minutes after application.
• Good flow properly.
The product is normally used for long edge lines, lane lines. Application is with a truck mounted spray system. Application temperature is 190-210°C to obtain good end result. Application rate could be as high as 10-12Km. /hour.
This is another method of marking edge lines and lane lines with a truck mounted machine or trailer transported unit. Extrusion is also known as ribbon line as the thick thermoplastic is extruded at about 180-200°C through a shoe with set width and thickness required.
Profile or audio tactile thermoplastic is a traffic marking system which provides extra safety awareness to road users. The lines give enhance visual & audio effect to warn weary drivers who stray out of the road parameters.
DPI supplies screed in both Hydrocarbon & Alkyd. It is applied with manually operated equipment.
Screed thermoplastic is normally use for transverse lines, pedestrian crossing, symbols, car parks and small jobs. Application temperature is 180-200°C.
DPI supplies preform shapes and letters to suite almost any requirement. It is applied with manually operated equipment. .
- Glass Beads: Type B (drop-on), Type C (intermix), and Type D (large beads) with coated and uncoated form.
- Traffic Cones: 700mm & 450mm cones with or without reflective band are available. Material is 100% new fluorescent red/orange PVC.